To our patients of the Health and Wellness Center AND Impact Behavioral Health
We want to let you know what we are doing at The Wellness Center and Impact Behavioral Health, to keep you safe during this unprecedented time. It is important to reassure you that now, as always, your wellbeing and safety is our top priority.
We are taking a proactive approach in order to reduce the risk of transmission and remaining open for our clients. This includes:
- Stepping up the frequency of our existing routine to regularly disinfect all patient and high traffic areas.
- Providing telemedicine appointments. To determine if you are eligible for telemedicine, virtual visits and other options and to determine next steps for care hwfla.com
- Offering hand sanitizers.
- Providing three feet distance between seats in the lobby.
- Requesting that if you are experiencing any symptoms to please reschedule your appointment.
Here’s what we know about the virus:
- The virus is spread person-to-person by means of respiratory droplets that are produced when a person sneezes or coughs.
- There is some evidence that the virus may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days (World Health Organization)
- Symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Most people who become infected will recover. However, those with underlying conditions such as heart or lung disease, diabetes, or a weakened immune system are at a higher risk to experience more severe symptoms.
- For more information, the CDC’s COVID-19 Situation Summary page provides updates as information becomes available. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/summary.html
Things that you can do stay well:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Use a Kleenex or the crook of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Maintain a distance of six feet with others.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms.
Health & Wellness Integrated Healthcare Center/ Impact Behavioral Health is taking additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients, by limiting exposure as much as possible. Patients who are unable to keep travel for upcoming appointments should contact our health care team.
- Health & Wellness Integrated Healthcare Centers 850-656-2006
- Impact Behavioral Health 850-671-4600
None of us have experienced a situation like this in our lives. It is a stressful and frightening time and we want you to know we are here for you and will continue to provide our services. Know that we here at The Wellness Center and Impact Behavioral Health are here for you.